Recruitment in the Army is carried out through the year through an open rally system. The recruitment programme is published in local newspapers, two weeks prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned ZROs. The process of screening and enrolment is as follows: -
- (a) Checking of documents.
- (b) Physical measurements.
- (c) Physical fitness test.
- (d) Medical examination.
- (e) Written examination.
- (f) Preparation of merit list.
- (g) Enrolment and Dispatch of selected candidates in order of merit to Centres.
Bring following original documents along with three Photostat copies of each, duly attested: -
- · X th Class date of birth certificate.
- · X th/XII th Class marks sheet.
- · Character Certificate to be signed by village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- · Domicile Certificate.
- · Caste Certificate.
- · Dependent Certificate (in case of son of Ex-servicemen/ War Widow/Widow) signed by record office
- · Certificate of Outstanding sportsmen.
- NCC Certificate (A/B/C Certificate).